Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bachelorette Fun

Okay!

So after Heather and I madly got ready after the very slow lunch and zipped into Vancouver (well got to Vancouver fast, parking was another story but I won't dwell) it was time for the sillyness to start.

I didn't know anything really about the party except the types of clothes I needed to wear and bring as well as the fact that I needed an overnight bag. So I was quite curious to see what adventures were in front of me.

It started out with a table of my favourite snacks and a drink being handed to me with a rather interesting straw. Next was a game of... some silly dance game for the Wii... I have no idea what it was called. Here are some amuzing pictures of this adventure:



We were waiting for some of the other guests to arrive so in the meantime the first game got going... This is now my favourite game for girlie gatherings, it involves hot dogs, string, tacks and a cup. Trying to describe this game with words would be a big fat waste of time so I will let the photos (and maybe the video if I can get it to work) do the speaking for me.





After our fun with the hot dogs we got started with another game that was sort a pin the tail on the donkey... if you catch my drift. Unfortunately the pics from that game are a bit obscene and not really appropriate for the blog. Sorry...

At that point we got dressed for "out" time and I was presented with a list of things that I needed to do. It was a bunch of silly fun things like find a dead bug and get a guy to buy you a drink. I made it my mission to do these things and I did pretty darn good with my list. There are photos but I'm not sure where they are. Anyone with copies, I'd love some! Drop me an email!!

Next up: Rehearsal Dinner


Happily Married for 39 Days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment