Thursday, June 17, 2010

Officiants

I thought finding an officiant who would be willing to work with Ian and I on our wedding would be difficult, given that we are wanting Heather to marry us.

So yesterday during a particularly boring placement I started doing some googling and came across a website for marriage commissioners in the Vancouver area.

I sent a blanket email to about 7 of them in the surrey area outlining what I wanted and within an hour I already had one response. So far I have short listed 2 that have responded which makes me very happy because I thought it would be battle to find someone who would be willing to marry us without actually marrying us.

Now if the rest of the planning is this seamless I will be a VERY happy bride. (What do you think the odd are on that one???)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look by the way...

    Can't Heather just get ordained online? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete