Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Engagement Photos

Last weekend Ian and I FINALLY got to meet our photographer Elaine! She's such a doll and we had a great time shooting in gas town.

The weather had been gorgeous all week and I had high hopes but as the date approached the only day they were predicting rain was the day that we had arranged with Elaine months ago. DOH! This was especially disappointing for me because I had planned on wearing the shoes that Ian had bought me for my wedding present (more on those later) and they were not made to get wet.

So we travelled over to the mainland praying that the rain would hold off. I spent the day reading my insurance manual (yes that's right I am now gainfully employed as a Financial Security Adviser with Freedom 55, more on that later too) and getting ready for the shoot.

At about 5:45 it was still kind of gray but it wasn't raining so I made the executive decision to pack the shoes that I really wanted to wear and hope for the best. We made it to gas town and the weather was holding out. YAY!

We met up with Elaine at 6:50 and immediately got to work fearing that the rain would start any minute. She had already scouted some locations for us so it was super quick getting going. Ian and I had a great time being cuddly and a bit silly at times. We also got to get to know our photographer which is awesome considering we are going to be spending a good portion of our wedding day with her.

We shot in at least 4 different locations and I had one outfit change and JUST as we finished the rain started again. PHEW! I was so relieved that it didn't rain on us because that would have been NO GOOD!

Anyway, about 10 minutes ago she posted some of her favourites on her blog and I LOVE them. She did such a great job I can't wait for the wedding, I know she's going to get some great shots!

Here is the link to her blog so you guys can have a peak!

Jen and Ian's Engagement Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment