Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My guest book arrived!

If you haven't already discovered the genius that is Groupon, I suggest you do so. Here is why:

I was trying to decide what I wanted in the way of a guest book when the perfect solution arrived in my email inbox one morning. Mixbook had a groupon for $50.00 photo book for $20.00 - SOLD!

I immediately bought it and started on the book knowing that Ian would be behind me (any way to save $ these days he's very happy with). It didn't take long for me to piece together my dream guest book, I sent it off to my parents and Ian for editing (ie - making sure I didn't spell anything wrong) and within 48 hours it was ordered.

A few weeks later a package arrived and I was so excited I could barely contain myself - yes I was that excited about a guest book. Make fun if you must.

Honestly I don't think I could be more happy with it -it's personal and fun and fits me and Ian perfectly. You'll have to wait for the wedding day to see it (sorry) but at least that wedding day isn't too far away now.

32 days to go!

1 comment:

  1. Did you see today`s groupon is for a brazilian! haha!

    ReplyDelete