Friday, April 2, 2010

Wedding Viewing

Surprise surprise I'm big into wedding movies right now. Currently my favourite one to watch over and over (I'm actually watching it again right now) is Father of Bride. I also love Father of the Bride II, even though it is all about babies not weddings, but how can anyone resist Franck?!

Another favourite is the Wedding Planner, I have a soft spot for Jennifer Lopez movies, again I say judge me if you must.

What I am looking for is your favourite wedding movie. Mostly because I am obsessed with anything wedding related and I don't want to get sick of Father of the Bride. It's very likely that I will watch it about 50 times in the month leading up the wedding.

3 comments:

  1. Wedding Crashers!!! Haha.. j/k!

    Some good wedding ones.. and some of my favs that are weddingish.. but not based on the wedding exactly:

    - My big fat greek wedding
    - The wedding singer
    - The Princess Bride
    - My best friend's wedding
    - 27 dresses
    - Runaway Bride
    - Ever After

    There's probably atleast a couple in there to help add to your rotation of Father and the Bride and the wedding planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing a theme for married to movies, here! Maybe we'll review 3 for June :)

    ReplyDelete