Monday, July 19, 2010

Aren't I allowed to change my mind?

My lovely bridesmaids bought me a subscription to BRIDES magazine as a "yay you are a bride" present. Which was such a nice surprise! So for the past few months, every month a new magazine full of fun new ideas has popped into my mailbox. Also within that magazine was obviously endless advertisements for wedding dress, shoes and registry items.

I kept seeing a China pattern that was available called, Platinum Wave by Noritake. Every time I looked at it, I fell more and more in love with it. During my lunch one day I ventured over to the Bay to have a look... well it turns out I liked it even more in person.

I begged Ian to have a look at it with me. So last Thursday on the same night as the ring expedition we also went to The Bay and had a look at Platinum Wave. He wasn't sold right away but like the wonderful husband to-be that he is, he soon conceded and let me choose that one as our china pattern. He also said that if we found something at Bed Bath and Beyond that I liked just as much and he liked better then we would go with that over the Platinum Wave. I agreed.

Here is a pic:


No comments:

Post a Comment