Monday, July 19, 2010

Flower Girl Fun

From the moment I asked Anastasia to be my flower girl she has been extremely excited to shop for her dress. This past Saturday she finally got what she wanted and was able to try on some Flower Girl dresses at Champagne and Lace in Abbotsford. It was fairly easy to cut down the list as some where nice and some where not so nice.

Here is one that we short listed: (it would have a red bow not pink)



There was another one as well... but I can't find the picture of it online. Sorry.

After we got home I went online with mom to see what I could find on the various website and here are the three that we really like:





2 comments:

  1. I like the purple/white one... although I'm assuming you will want it red/white, that doesn't change its my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my top pick too I think... Although I found another one yesterday... so who knows. Maybe I should ask the child who has to wear it?

    ReplyDelete