Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wedding Fair

I've been engaged for over a year now and thus have been to quite a few wedding fair's. They are so much fun and actually pretty useful. I've found many things and gotten some serious gift certificates.

Last April I was super excited and wanted to go to wedding fair's left, right and center so one weekend my mom, sister and I had planned to attend the Vancouver Wedding and Honeymoon show at the trade and convention center. I went online to purchase tickets so that we could save a couple bucks and after going through all the steps I received an email confirmation that said, "Thank you for purchasing tickets to Wedding Fair 2011". Turns out they are run by the same company and I had clicked on the wrong show.

Doh!

Needless to say I was determined to not waste that $80.00 (yes $80.00) so this past weekend when Wedding Fair 2011 finally came around I dragged my Mom, my Sister, my Nieces, and Sydney downtown. Oh and did I mention that Ian got two complimentary tickets to the show as well? Ya... double doh! I didn't expect to find much because I've got so much booked but I still managed to walk out with arm loads of stuff. I was actually pretty pleased because I found a smokin' good deal on chair covers. I also got more free stuff and gift certificates so all was not lost.

I entered this hilarious content with escapes.ca that required me to have my photo taken and Syd decided to jump in with me. So for your viewing pleasure my picture with Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment