Monday, May 17, 2010

Hair Progress Report

It has now been a couple of months since Ian and I got engaged. I'm not noticing a difference in my hair but then again, I look at me every day so the minute differences are hard to notice.

That being said when I look back at the pics, it's amazing how much growth has occurred. Here are a few pics to show you.

Freshly Cut in November (ish) - note the dorky smile... I'm not sure what was up with my face that day.



Engagement Length, (March 6) i.e. Jen needing a cut but putting it off praying that Ian would propose



Yesterday (May 16)



NOTE: Ian... I know it's a crappy picture but for the first time in months I was having a good hair day, I wanted to document it.

1 comment:

  1. PS I miss my short hair... the minute the wedding is over I'm hacking it off and donating it to someone who will appreciate it far more then I do.

    ReplyDelete