Saturday, May 8, 2010

Secret Posts

The past couple of weeks Ian and I have shifted our focus from wedding to getting me a job for the summer and him a job on the island (we are kind of done with Ian never being at home). So we have put a pin in the wedding plans. Thus, sadly there has not been much to report.

That being said I did go for round 2 of dress shopping today. This time it was Champagne and Lace in Abbotsford, flanked by my Mom, Sister, Niece and Bridesmaid (Reiko). We walked in and the place was hopping with grads looking for dresses and getting fittings etc. etc. However the bridal side was much calmer and we immediately went to work pulling potentials. This time I was a little more organized and had a list of things that I wanted to try. This is what it looked like:

Things I want to try:

1. Something with lots of lace

2. A Satin Corset Bodice without rousing (something LIKE the following)



3. Something with BRIGHT colour



4. The Red Da Vinci Dress

5. Something that is not strapless


The red dress is something that Ian saw in a magazine that he loved. I really thought the idea of wearing a red dress might be kinda cool. I won't tell if I found it because I d0 want there to be some elements of surprise but... I'm not opposed to wearing a red dress if it happens to be the one.

Now you are probably wondering why I titled this "Secret Posts" this is because I am also writing posts that I'm not ready to share yet. There are a few things about the wedding that I want to remember but would like to remain surprises either for our guests or for Ian. I will post them post-wedding, so until then you will have to remain in suspense. It's only 1 year and 2 months away.


No comments:

Post a Comment