Sunday, May 2, 2010

Venue Hunting Blues

Because of our very specific needs and very limited budget Ian and I are having major trouble booking a venue. We also don't want to set anything else in stone until we have a venue because we want to be able to have flexibility with dates. SO that has put pretty much everything else on hold until we have that booked. Which kind of sucks. We are waiting on a few places (one recommended by Fi, thanks dude!) but at the rate we are going... it's not looking good.

It's too bad really because I am officially done school and now have the time dedicate to it.

Totally unrelated note:
I have had a craving for hot dogs (I know... gross, right?) for approximately two months. See, there was this hot dog vendor down town and it smelled SO good... Anyway, so for the past two months I have had a hot dog craving but as many of you know I can't have wheat. So if anyone knows of any wheat/gluten free hot dogs buns that don't taste like cardboard (well actually I wouldn't mind a slightly cardboard-y tasting one at this point), please point me in the right direction.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I could help... although it was sheer fluke that I saw someone else's pics while facebook stalking and it looked like it might fit your needs. I cant even remember who's pics I was lurking around in anymore :) hahaha. You guys still have some room as far as planning time, there will still be vendors when your date is set in stone... plus now you have extra time to do some more shopping around!

    Also.. that is bizzare. Why dont you just buy hot dogs & eat them at home without buns? Or a tasty gluten free bread (if that exists?) Do you live by a Safeway? Cause pennyville has a whole like gluten free section going on in the cracker aisle & I think the frozen foods too. I dont know if they have hot dog buns though, I did't do a thorough investigation of their gluten free products.

    ReplyDelete