Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Waiting Game

After all the portraits were taken we headed up stairs to allow the guests to arrive before the ceremony was to start.  There was much sitting and I was so anxious about the ceremony that sitting still was difficult. 
Make Up Touch Ups
Grandma entertaining the wee-one
Ian's sis (the teacher) packed activity kits for the boys.  GENIUS!


Ian's pants wouldn't stay up... we didn't want him having a problem during the ceremony so I got to pin him in.  It was quite difficult with the REALLY long nails I had on.  Blood on my dress would have been bad, but at least it would have gone with my colour scheme!


The elevator was pretty small so it was just me and Reiko... I didn't want to attempt stairs it would have been bad

Again with the army keeping Jen clean and dry
Time to fluff again
LETS GET MARRIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment