Sunday, January 1, 2012

Family Portraits


As I said in the last post Ian and I wanted to get as many of the posed pictures out of the way before the ceremony so that we could take ridiculous amounts of pictures after.  Initially the plan was the take the pictures in my parents yard but mother nature had other plans.  So we hightailed it to the Serbian as a back up location
Getting to the car
It took an army to keep me clean and dry :)
Hello Serbian!  (Holy **** this dress is heavy)
Someone said I didn't stop smiling all day - which is probably why my face hurt by the time we got to the hotel

In the planning of the portraits our photographer said that it is easier to start with the biggest number of people and then take people away.  So... that's where we started.  I also had a list of pictures we wanted to get so I gave the list to a very good friend who was my "person wrangler" for the day.  The girl had pipes and really got people going!

I won't bore you with all the pictures because there was A LOT... but here are some of my favourites

Whole Family
Bride's Family
Me and my parents
Me and my sweet babies!
The women in my life
Groom's family
Ian and his men
Auntie Jenny & Uncle Ian
My groom is always looking out for me.  My tiara was crooked
This is our Thank You card picture, it was the most "wedding picture"-y

By the time we finished up these pics people were starting to arrive which meant it was time for "hide the bride" We zipped up stairs and out of the way while the guests arrived and then it was time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment