Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wheel of Fitness

Last year a good friend of mine saw an amazing deal at our local lululemon, the wheel of fitness that gives you 10 classes at local yoga studios for $25.00.  That's $2.50 a class!!!  Smokin good deal!  There were very little restrictions and you had to get through all ten within 3 months.  TOTALLY do-able right?

Well last year I got through 7 of the studios and had a lot of fun doing it.  Over Christmas I went to Lululemon to spend some Christmas money and I saw that they were doing it again.  I passed on purchasing it right then and there because we were a bit short on funds.  So today when I went in to pick up the pants I was having hemmed I bought mine.  The only problem was last year the wheel went from January to March and I thought this year it would be the same... only not so much.  They started it December 9 and it goes until February 28... so instead of three months I only have 2.  Oh well I'm still motivated enough to get through them!

My goal is to do one class per week, doing 2 a couple of times because there is only 9 weeks left between now and February 28.  I will keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment