Tuesday, March 23, 2010

For Sydney

I had a request to post something on my blog to help my lovely friend (and bridesmaid) Sydney. So I had to come up with something to write on a very low wedding day. In all honestly I've spent most of the afternoon asleep... me thinks I picked up a bug when I was on the mainland.

However, there is one little thing i can mention. I went on a blitz this evening to order as many free wedding type catalogues as possible. I don't intend on ordering anything out of them by they are wonderful for ideas.

If anyone knows of any free catalogues or free catalogue sights please point me in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I was bored I would just google wedding websites and find ideas for things like guest favors and place cards (I wish I had the time and $ do to all the cool things I saw online). Also I just google images of centre pieces for ideas. There is some cool and bizzare stuff out there. Have you been to theknot.com? I cant remember if it was any good. Plus if you end up at a wedding fair they will load you up with tons of magazines.

    ReplyDelete