Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why Am I Not Latino!?!


So in the hunt for wedding dresses (I caved and started googling designers, I want a list of shops to hit before I start hitting them). I came across one such designer Da Vinci Bridal and while I do enjoy the Bridal Gowns I started hunting around the sight and came across the Quinceanera Dresses... and WOW. I am very tempted to get married in one of these spectacular numbers.








I KNOW, RIGHT?!?! Ian how do you feel about me walking down the aisle in bright pink?

2 comments:

  1. When in Las Vegas in the Belagio last July I saw that pink dress on a very happy looking brown woman...the matching bridesmaids didn't look nearly as cheery in their dresses ;) I am not kidding...very same dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you try to get married in anything resembling that pink monstrosity, I will quite cheerfully strangle you. Just a heads up. The red on, on the other hand... Hot damn!

    ReplyDelete