Tuesday, March 16, 2010

World's Best Fiance

I an and I both agree that there are a lot of decisions that are dependent on booking the venue for the reception. Since Ian has very specific requirements and knows most of the entertainment venues in the lower mainland I am leaving the majority of that decision with him. Obviously I would really like to have some say in where we getting married but I trust his taste that he won't choose something ugly.

So the poor guy has been working tirelessly since we got engaged emailing every venue between Langley and Vancouver (I'm not even kidding he has sent hundreds of emails). I'm not sure how he's doing with the search or if anything is coming close to working out but I have to say that the dedication he's showing is really wonderful. I feel very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment